Moky Fit Instructor training (Endorsed by Skills Active)
Whether you’re in the fitness industry already or looking for a new fun opportunity in fitness, adding Moky Fit to your timetable will bring a great buzz and fantastic customer retention.
Moky is the dance workout anyone can follow and gives amazing results. All routines provide choreography that is captivating using big chart hits that really motivate and engage your customers.
Moky Fit provides an incredible cardiovascular workout alongside fantastic muscle toning.
Moky Fit training is a one day course endorsed by Skills Active and worth 6 REPS points.
During the course you will learn:
- What defines a Moky Class.
- The structure and format of a Moky class.
- How to use the Instructors area of the website, included accessing choreography and playlists.
- How to Lead through a full Moky class.
- How to engage with your class.
- Fitness Basics and how to ensure the health and safety of your class.
- How to Market your business.
- How to deliver the winning Moky Fit formula.
Numbers are capped to ensure that everyone gets the best learning experience on the day.
You will be required to learn specified Moky routines before the course date as provided to you once you have secured your place on the course. This is to allow us to be able to help you with your movements and training on the day. These will be provided in online videos so you are easily able to copy from them.
You are not required to have any prior fitness experience in order to attend the course, although it is beneficial.
You will need to be of adequate health and fitness as the course and classes are physically demanding. Our Instructors come from all kinds of backgrounds, all ages and all shapes and sizes. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our Moky Fit Instructors.
Click here to book on one of our upcoming training days!
What you should bring with you for your training course
- Workout clothes and suitable trainers (preferably indoor trainers).
- A pen and notepad
- Towel and spare clothes as there is practical work throughout the day so you will sweat. Bring a warm sweater for when we do theory work.
- Water, lots of it and a packed lunch.
- Money or cheque book if you want to buy Moky wear, DVD’s or other Instructor consumables at Instructor discount prices.
Being a Moky Instructor
The simplest way to describe the experience is “buzzing”. From training day to taking regular classes yourself you will have a blast. Our training is very comprehensive and as well as a training day we have a section on our website dedicated to Instructors which will help you on your way to being the best you can be.
All the help you will need is provided. This includes but is not limited to –
- An in depth training manual
- All choreography through online videos on our website instructor area.
- All music links for download including your Moky playlist you will use at classes (Amazon and iTunes)
- We even provide music equipment hire if you don’t have your own (this includes a full portable sound system, head set mic and mp3 players)
- We can provide Moky Fit flyers and posters at very competitive prices to help you save time and money advertising your classes
- We can provide Sign in sheets, ParQ’s and other paperwork which may be necessary for your classes.
- Our facebook group for Instructors only where you can ask questions at any time, liase with other Instructors, share ideas, arrange get-togethers for events and flashmobs, arranging cover for your classes etc.
Its our job at Moky HQ to make your experience as easy as possible. All we expect from you is passion and drive with a dash of Moky madness! and don’t worry if you don’t have the Moky madness yet, you will by the end of the training day 🙂