Moky Fit Instructor Training (Endorsed by Skills Active)
Sorry, there are no training courses available at the moment
Whether you’re in the fitness industry already or looking for a new fun opportunity in fitness, adding MokyFit to your timetable will bring a great buzz and fantastic customer retention.
Moky is the dance workout anyone can follow and gives amazing results. All routines provide choreography that is captivating using big chart hits that really motivate and engage your customers.
MokyFit provides an incredible cardiovascular workout alongside muscle toning. We have now added MokyCORE to the training which is mat based choreographed routines specifically working the core and focusing on strenghthening. This can be used as an optional 15 minute add on to your MokyFit classes. MokyHIIT also coming very soon.
Moky Fit training is a one day course endorsed by Skills Active and worth 6 REPS points. Our course submission to REPS was greeted with high praise as one of the best submissions seen by our adjudicator.
During the course you will learn:
- What defines a Moky Class.
- The structure and format of a Moky class.
- How to use the Instructors area of the website, included accessing choreography and playlists.
- How to Lead through a full Moky class.
- How to engage with your class the Moky way.
- Fitness Basics and how to ensure the health and safety of your class.
- How to Market your business.
- How to deliver the winning Moky Fit formula.
Numbers are capped to ensure that everyone gets the best learning experience on the day.
You will be required to learn a specified Moky routine before the course date as provided to you once you have secured your place on the course. This is to allow us to be able to help you through the practical exercises on the day. This will be provided through an online instructional video so you are easily able to learn.
You are not required to have any prior fitness experience in order to attend the course, although it can be beneficial.
Only £75 for your Instructor Training day then £10 a month thereafter (Minimum subscription 12 months).
Qualified Instructors are then welcome to book onto our Mokykidz training. MokyKidz is suitable for 3-12 year olds. Just get in touch for course details.
Moky Fit is considerably cheaper than any other licensed fitness class or Franchise and all the information and artwork you might need is provided within the fee. The only extra cost to you is the price of a music track (averages at £20- £30 a year). There are no hidden extras and no additional fees for add-ons which should be included to start with.
All our trainers are Skills Active trained tutors and experienced Moky Fit Instructors.
Our style is unique and one thing you will find right away is that you are put at ease. For us learning has to be fun and from start to finish you will enjoy your learning throughout the day.
Being a Moky Instructor
The simplest way to describe the experience is “buzzing”. From training day to taking regular classes yourself you will have a blast. Our training is very comprehensive and as well as a training day we have a section on our website dedicated to Instructors which will help you on your way to being the best you can be.
All the help you will need is provided. This includes but is not limited to –
- An in depth training manual
- All choreography through online videos on our website instructor area.
- All music links for download (Amazon and iTunes)
- We even provide music equipment hire if you don’t have your own (this includes a full portable sound system, head set mic)
- We can provide Moky Fit flyers and posters at very competitive prices to help you save time and money advertising your classes
- We can provide Sign in sheets, ParQ’s and other paperwork which may be necessary for your classes at very competive prices.
- Our facebook group for Instructors only where you can ask questions at any time, liase with other Instructors, share ideas, arrange get-togethers for events and flashmobs, arranging cover for your classes etc.
We provide new routines every month or when new music is released which we deem to be suitable for Moky. This means that you can always keep an up-to-date fresh playlist which will include music currently in the charts and music getting radio airplay.
Its our job at Moky HQ to make your experience as easy as possible. All we expect from you is passion and drive with a dash of Moky madness! and don’t worry if you don’t have the Moky madness yet, you will by the end of the training day 🙂
If you have any questions about any aspect of the course or of Moky Fit please do not hesitate to contact us either by the contact us page or call us on 07724 240179. We look forward to hearing from you.